Saturday, January 30, 2016

BIND it and RELEASE it!


Lord, there are sisters out there crying because they don't see how they are going to make it. I ask you, on their behalf, that you would give them peace right now in the name of Jesus.

Help them to see that there is a purpose in their pain. You desire to get the glory out of every situation and you have not left them. Let them see that you are right beside them, holding them up so that they will not fall. You did not forsake them, but you are building them up to be a blessing to someone down the road.


I BIND the spirit of depression that would come to weigh them down.
I BIND the spirit of anxiety that keeps them on spook at all times.
I BIND the evil spirit that would come to silence them and not seek out help.


I RELEASE the spirit of joy that would let them know that the "joy of the Lord is their strength"... and the strength of the Lord can be their joy.
I RELEASE the spirit of peace to envelop them and calm their minds.
I RELEASE the spirit of forgiveness so they can forgive themselves and learn to love themselves again.

For every tear that falls I ask that you would bottle it and then release it over their heads, as if you were pouring out blessings upon them. Rain on them as you reign over the Earth.

I believe that you can and will do it God and so I trust you and thank you as I close this prayer.

Allow each woman to adopt the song that they "I don't look like what I've been through". They may feel like they're currently in a fiery furnace, but help them to recognize that they can come out and not even smell like smoke.


We love you, we praise you and we honor you God!

And we walk it out with you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment