Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday morning prayer

I FEEL LIKE PRAYING THIS MORNING! WILL YOU JOIN ME?...



Good morning Lord.
Thank you for allowing me to see this Sunday morning. There were so many who closed their eyes last night and did not wake to see this morning's sunshine. Obviously, you are not through with me yet. So since I have the ability to inhale and exhale, allow me to thank you for EVERY gift that you have given me.

Thank you for my mind that allows me to think on your goodness even though the situations that I face everyday are strong enough to take me under..... they don't. I'M STILL HERE!!! I am grateful that you trust me enough to send things my way that are designed to help me grow and mature. I thank you for the people whom you've placed in my pathway, because they allow me to see areas in my life where I need to grow.

I thank you God for loving me, even though I'm seemingly unlovable at times. ( that mean word I spoke, my attitude, the rolling of my eyes...I'm just sayin') You still think that I am pretty special God and that makes my heart smile. Help me to live up to your expectations of me. You desire me to be blessed, to be whole, to be restored, to be renewed, to be a blessing. It's good to know that it "is the Father's good pleasure to give ME the kingdom".

I am so humbled in your presence Dear God. Allow my steps to be ordered by you today. Allow the words that I speak bring life to someone. Allow the hug that I give uplift someone's spirit. Allow my words of encouragement to keep someone from giving up on life today. Even as I pray this prayer, someone has already prayed that you would give them a sign that you still love them.

...Oooo pick me, pick me God to show up on your behalf.

When I walk into the room and open my mouth to speak allow your words to roll off of my tongue, so they see YOU and not me. I'm just your vessel.

So I praise you, I thank you, I honor you, I bless you, I extol you, I worship you....

Today is blessed and I'm determined to be a blessing today.
In Jesus name I pray.......AMEN

Now walk it out... and change the world...one kind word, one nod of the head, one hug, one smile at a time.

Blessings & Smooches


No comments:

Post a Comment