Friday, December 4, 2015

SCREAM!

Does your life seem like an open book?  I know mine surely does.

Sometimes I feel like God allows me to have specific life experiences, both good and bad, to "grow me up".  I also believe that many of these experiences aren't even about me, but God wants to bless someone else through my story.  If this is the case, then why am I so quick to hold onto my truth, in hopes to shield it from the opinion of others? 

The catch is we all must steady ourselves not to focus on others, but rather to focus on what God is trying to say to us and accomplish through us.  When you begin to think this way, it is easier to let go of the pride that would banish us to silence.  Our honesty could allow us to ask for help when needed. Then once we receive that help, it becomes our responsibility to share that with someone else.  I believe that many times we stay stuck in the pit way too long and it's simply because we refuse to scream out for help.  There are individuals specifically assigned to come to your aid, but they can't find you because you are allowing your mouth to remain closed.

I encourage you to be honest with yourself, open up your mouth, SCREAM for help, receive the ministry that is given and share it with others so they too may be blessed.

Remember what you are experiencing now may not be about you.  God ultimately wants to get the glory out of your life.

Now walk it out...


No comments:

Post a Comment